WELCOME TO IN THE MIDNIGHT LANDS.
Kick back and relax to Salmonella Dub while you check out these essentials:
WHAT IS ITML?
- In The Midnight Lands tells the story of one improbable kiwi’s blaze through the world's legendary outdoor dance festivals in one globe-trotting, brain-imploding summer
- You read it just like a book – start at bottom of the blog and work your way up
- You can also move from post to post using previous and next entry (just above the comments)
- Each entry will be a ‘bite-sized’ snack ideal for mobiles and tablets
- There will be multiple updates a week
- Want me to go faster? Leave me a comment
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO FOLLOW THE BLOG, LIKE AND COMMENT
- You can comment on any entry no matter old – I will see and respond and so will others new to the story
- It can be anything - that’a boy, an emoji, meme, video, picture
- Tell me what you like, hate, are bored by
- Ask me a question
- Suggest an improvement
- Make me a proposition (all such offers to first be run past she who must be obeyed, AKA THE WIFE)
- It is your likes and comments that will keep me posting
- It is your comments that will help me to figure out what works and doesn’t
- It really doesn’t take long – I know you have to log in, even register, but you can spare one minute, right?
Look forward to talking with you all soon, Izzy.