BrendanClay

New mix — Live at Peoples Club (21st April, 2017)

BrendanClay
(edited)

So, here is my recorded set from my recent Peoples Club debut, playing upstairs in the bar from ten 'till midnight, last Friday night.

The crowd — and, indeed, the bar staff — were incredibly receptive and seemed to be enjoying the musical offerings; as was I.

I played a bunch of my current favourites, and snuck in a couple from a selection of Peoples Club favourites, too — Andy Hart, Axel Boman, Fouk, Nachtbraker, Lay-Far and Damiano von Erckert, to name just a few.

Special thanks to the birthday boy, Davi and Nergal for the booking consideration, too.  I had a blast playing for you guys, and your 'People', and I really hope that translates through this mix, too.

So, with that, I hope you enjoy this one!

x

: Tracklisting:
01 : Mike Steva ft. Osunlade - 'ReSoulution' (Seven Davis Jr. Club Remix) [Yoruba Records]
02 : Boorane - 'V Rhytmah Jazza' (Original Mix) [In-Beat-Ween Music]
03 : The Barking Dogs ft. Tom Trago - 'Your High' (Original Mix) [Toy Tonics]
04 : Coeo - 'Torrow' (Original Mix) [Toy Tonics]
05 : Ethyene - 'Cinnamon Flavor' (Kumquat Remix) [Kyoku Records]
06 : Matthias Vogt - 'Chanterelle' (Original Mix) [Suol]
07 : Goshawk ft. Astral T. - 'My Heart' (Original Mix) [Hudd Traxx]
08 : Kai Alce ft. Rico & Kafele Bandele - 'Take A Chance' (Larry Heard Vocal Remix) [NDATL Muzik]
09 : Salut 80 - 'Real' (Oscar P. NY 2 Dtroit Mix) [Kolour Recordings]
10 : M.ono & Luvless - 'Never Gonna Leave You 2K16' (Original Mix) [Kolour Limited]
11 : Luvless - 'Luvmaschine' (Original Mix) [Tsuba Records]
12 : Chaos In The CBD - 'Subterranean Storm' (Original Mix) [Mule Musiq]
13 : Dan Kye - 'Change' (Original Mix) [Rhythm Section International]
14 : Axel Boman - 'Nattsudd' (Original Mix) [Play It Down]
15 : Andy Hart & Francis Inferno Orchestra - 'D2ME' (Original Mix) [Melbourne Deepcast]
16 : Jonbjorn - 'All The Way' (Junktion Remix) [DeepWit Recordings]
17 : Loz Goddard - 'It Will Come To Me' (Fouk Remix) [Outplay]
18 : The Gene Dudley Group - 'Do The Cookie Dough Throw' (Lay-Far Remix) [Wah Wah 45s]
19 : Peter Clamat - 'Filzkugel' (Daniel Leseman Remix) [UKNOWY Music]
20 : The Revenge - 'Do The Right Thing' (Nachtbraker Remix) [Dirt Crew Recordings]
21 : The Popular Peoples Front - 'Keep Fighting' (Original Mix) [Sleazy Beats Recordings]
22 : Cody Currie - 'Chop Shop' (Original Mix) [CDR]
23 : Damiano von Erckert - 'BUBBLES' (Original Mix) [AVA. Records]
24 : Kapote - 'Get Down Brother' (Original Mix) [Toy Tonics]
25 : Nail - 'On Wid It' (Original Mix) [Monologues Records]
Edited by BrendanClay
  • Like 1

AdamMadd

Nice one!

Littleloz

Yep, loving it!

BrendanClay

Thanks, guys!  Glad to hear you're digging it!

We played at S*A*S*H on Sunday afternoon, so we'll get that mix ready for you, too!

• Like 1

AdamMadd

Keep em coming!

• Like 1

BrendanClay

I'll throw up the new thread right now ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Become part of our clubbing family. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Add Your Event for FREE
Invite A Friend

• Similar Content

• Nordic-By-Nature
      By Nordic-By-Nature
      Announcement coming this week!!

• Nordic-By-Nature
      By Nordic-By-Nature
      Australia’s DJ Duo ‘Bonka’ and international songstress Luciana release  their brand new single: ‘Be Alive’ + begin their national tour in June!!

TITLE: BE ALIVE
       ARTIST: BONKA & LUCIANA
       RELEASE DATE: THURSDAY 7 JUNE, 2018
      LABEL: CATCH
      Queensland’s Bonka are a dynamic duo made up of Lachlan and Connor, two flamingly excited DJ/Producers who have been known to tear down walls in clubs, upon the delivery of their slick main room and mash-up mixes on the frequent.  Notably one of Australia’s most sought-after lords of mash-up, Bonka has it nailed with paragons like: The Chainsmokers, Timmy Trumpet, Deorro, Tujamo, Tommy Trash, TJR and more sprinkling their sets with a well infused Bonka lead, whilst also owning their explosive live shows across the country.
      Signed to Catch Management and the aligned record label, Bonka haven’t taken the stale ol’ road through electronic music.  They have instead aggressively taken their sound with notorious mash-ups right to where they need to be, on dance floors and in the playlists of fellow electronic icons.  Their debut original ‘Can’t Stop’ featuring American top liner Whiskey Pete partied its way straight into the iTunes top 10 and #9 on the ARIA club chart, whilst their follow up ‘Like This’ reached an epic #5 on the ARIA Club Chart and stormed its way to #6 on the Beatport Big Room Charts.  Following up, their single 'Killa' with heavyweight J-Trick reached #2 in the ARIA Club Charts.  Blazing the full musical empire for their fans, Bonka also blast out a monthly show ‘Let’s Go Bonkas’ (Reaching #1 iTunes Dance Podcast) featuring their own recipes alongside guest spots by ‘A-List’ DJ’s from around the globe.
      On the road with a fully loaded tour schedule, the aficionados set fire to venues across the globe! From stages Australia wide to clubs and festivals across the deep, it’s safe to say the Bonka party travels on no sleep, but the drinks best be on ice and the party at the ready.
    • Nordic-By-Nature
      By Nordic-By-Nature
      TITLE: BE ALIVE
      ARTIST: BONKA & LUCIANA
       RELEASE DATE: THURSDAY 7 JUNE, 2018
       LABEL: CATCH
      AUSSIE ARTISTS
      •Bonka aka The Kings of Mash-Ups
      •Bonka produce a monthly show called: ‘Let’s Go Bonkas’ #1 iTunes Dance Podcast (Peak Position) in Australia
      •Artist’s supporting Bonka’s tunes include: Tiësto, The Chainsmokers, Timmy Trumpet, Deorro, Tujamo, Tommy Trash, TJR and more
      •Luciana the Hit making British singer / songwriter has featured on tracks such as: Yeah Yeah – Bodyrox, Come on Girl – Taio Cruz, I Like That – Static Revenger & Richard Vission, Cupid Boy – Kylie Minogue (co-writer), I’m Still Hot – Luciana, Gorilla – Will Sparks & Tyron Hapi, to name a few
      •Bonka’s debut single: ‘Can’t Stop’ with Whiskey Pete reached Top 10 on iTunes & the ARIA Club Chart
      •Second single: ‘Like This’ with David Puentez reached #3 on the ARIA Club Chart & #6 Beatport Big Room Chart
      •Third single: ‘Killa’ feat J-Trick reached #2 on the ARIA Club Chart
      •Bonka kick off their Australian ‘Be Alive’ Tour this June (see dates below), with Europe & Asia to follow
      In Brief:

Queensland’s Bonka are a dynamic duo made up of Lachlan and Connor, two flamingly excited DJ/Producers who have been known to tear down walls in clubs, upon the delivery of their slick main room and mash-up mixes on the frequent.  Notably one of Australia’s most sought-after lords of mash-up, Bonka has it nailed with paragons like: The Chainsmokers, Timmy Trumpet, Deorro, Tujamo, Tommy Trash, TJR and more sprinkling their sets with a well infused Bonka lead, whilst also owning their explosive live shows across the country.
      Signed to Catch Management and the aligned record label, Bonka haven’t taken the stale ol’ road through electronic music.  They have instead aggressively taken their sound with notorious mash-ups right to where they need to be, on dance floors and in the playlists of fellow electronic icons.  Their debut original ‘Can’t Stop’ featuring American top liner Whiskey Pete partied its way straight into the iTunes top 10 and #9 on the ARIA club chart, whilst their follow up ‘Like This’ reached an epic #5 on the ARIA Club Chart and stormed its way to #6 on the Beatport Big Room Charts.  Following up, their single 'Killa' with heavyweight J-Trick reached #2 in the ARIA Club Charts.  Blazing the full musical empire for their fans, Bonka also blast out a monthly show ‘Let’s Go Bonkas’ (Reaching #1 iTunes Dance Podcast) featuring their own recipes alongside guest spots by ‘A-List’ DJ’s from around the globe.
      On the road with a fully loaded tour schedule, the aficionados set fire to venues across the globe! From stages Australia wide to clubs and festivals across the deep, it’s safe to say the Bonka party travels on no sleep, but the drinks best be on ice and the party at the ready.

ON THE ROAD WITH BONKA - VIDEO
      EATON’S HILL HOTEL NYD FESTIVAL RECAP: https://www.facebook.com/bonkaofficial/videos/1602280686522625
      BANGKOK: https://www.facebook.com/bonkaofficial/videos/1701859753231384
      AUSTRALIA Part 1: https://www.facebook.com/bonkaofficial/videos/1618137214936972
      AUSTRALIA Part 2: https://www.facebook.com/bonkaofficial/videos/1488050567945638
      AUSTRALIA Part 3: https://www.facebook.com/bonkaofficial/videos/1537236466360381
      ‘Be Alive’ Australian Tour Dates:
       09TH JUNE - CANDYS APARTMENT, SYDNEY
       15TH JUNE - SANDSTONE POINT HOTEL, BRIBIE ISLAND
       16TH JUNE - IPSWICH CUP FESTIVAL, IPSWICH
       16TH JUNE - COFFS HOTEL, COFFS HARBOUR
       22ND JUNE - CRITERION, SINGLETON
       23RD JUNE - CANDYS TAKEOVER, BELMORE
       30TH JUNE - WHO SAID FESTIVAL, CAIRNS
       30TH JUNE - SECRET SHOW, CAIRNS
       06TH JULY - EATONS HILL HOTEL, BRISBANE
       07TH JULY - WHO SAID FESTIVAL, TOWNSVILLE
       14TH JULY - WHO SAID FESTIVAL, ROCKHAMPTON
       20TH JULY - KING ST, NEWCASTLE
       21ST JULY - RIVAZ HOTEL, RENMARK
       27TH JULY - GOULBURN WORKERS CLUB, GOULBURN
       28TH JULY - CRITERION HOTEL, MARYBOROUGH
       04TH AUGUST - HQ COMPLEX, ADELAIDE
       11TH AUGUST - SHOOTERS NIGHTCLUB, GOLD COAST

+ EUROPE DATES TO BE ANNOUCED
      https://www.bonka.com.au
      https://www.facebook.com/bonkaofficial
      https://www.instagram.com/bonkaofficial
      https://twitter.com/bonka_official
    • AdamMadd
      By AdamMadd
      test test
    • Nordic-By-Nature
      By Nordic-By-Nature
      Above & Beyond are excited to announce Gabriel & Dresden and Spencer Brown as international support acts for their forthcoming: ‘Common Ground’ Australian Tour!
        Tickets are on sale now (Melbourne is now onto 4th Release & Sydney is onto 3rd Release). Watch Promo Video: https://facebook.com/symbioticpresents/videos/594077004290263/
      The much loved, chart-topping trio return to Melbourne and Sydney for two massive headlining shows over the Queen’s Birthday long weekend!
      Above & Beyond Update:
      •Melbourne show is now onto 4th Release (80%) Sold!
      •Sydney show is now onto 3rd Release
      •Watch ‘Above & Beyond’s’ ‘Ultra 2018’ set (the guys were secret guests), now online at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvMxPL1MlFs
      •‘Giving Up Your Day Job’ - See the new concert documentary film that follows Above & Beyond’s unlikely journey from the DJ booth to the Hollywood Bowl (more info below)
      Above & Beyond Australian past Tour Facts:
      •Australia’s Anjuna family break the internet whenever the boys’ shows go on sale
      •2011 - Group Therapy Australian Tour, the first arena shows outside of the UK to sell out
      •2013 - Australian Arena Tour - Sold Out
      •2014 - NYE Sydney at the Hordern Pavilion, Sold Out in just over an hour
      •2015 - #ABGT150 at Allphones Arena, Sydney, Sold Out in less than 3 hours
      •2016 - Acoustic at The Sydney Opera House, Sold Out in 3 minutes (both matinee & evening shows), crashing their internet & phone lines
  • Our picks

• Recently I got to go check out the official Outlook Festival Queensland launch party in Brisbane. Presented by Quality Street Byron Bay, the event concept paid tribute to one of Europe’s most exciting Drum and Bass festivals and is a celebration of sound system culture.
    • Avicii 'died after cutting himself using broken wine bottle and bleeding to death' - while his family alluded to suicide in open letter saying 'he wanted peace'
    • Swedish DJ Avicii, one of the world's biggest dance music stars, has died in Oman at the age of 28.

Avicii's club anthems include Wake Me Up, Levels, and recently, Lonely Together with Rita Ora.

His representative said in a statement: "It is with profound sorrow that we announce the loss of Tim Bergling, also known as Avicii.

"The family is devastated and we ask everyone to please respect their need for privacy in this difficult time."

No cause of death was announced, and Avicii's representative said no further statements would be issued.
    • DJ/Producer Dennis White aka Latroit won a Grammy for his remix of Depeche Mode’s track ‘You Move’ at this year’s 60th Grammy Awards, at Madison Square Gardens, New York.

• Review: Jroll, Voviii, Wknd Warrior - I Need you
      Ozclubbers Review of "I Need You" by Jroll, Voviii, and Wknd Warrior on Central Station Records

Review by Wormie, Lou Lou, and MJ from Duggystone Radio

http://bit.ly/2omRU7y
      #ozclubbers #beyond #dance #music
  • Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Privacy Policy, and Guidelines