BrendanClay

New mix — Live at Peoples Club (21st April, 2017)

BrendanClay    13
BrendanClay
Posted (edited)

So, here is my recorded set from my recent Peoples Club debut, playing upstairs in the bar from ten 'till midnight, last Friday night.

The crowd — and, indeed, the bar staff — were incredibly receptive and seemed to be enjoying the musical offerings; as was I.

I played a bunch of my current favourites, and snuck in a couple from a selection of Peoples Club favourites, too — Andy Hart, Axel Boman, Fouk, Nachtbraker, Lay-Far and Damiano von Erckert, to name just a few.

Special thanks to the birthday boy, Davi and Nergal for the booking consideration, too.  I had a blast playing for you guys, and your 'People', and I really hope that translates through this mix, too.

So, with that, I hope you enjoy this one!

x

: Tracklisting:
01 : Mike Steva ft. Osunlade - 'ReSoulution' (Seven Davis Jr. Club Remix) [Yoruba Records]
02 : Boorane - 'V Rhytmah Jazza' (Original Mix) [In-Beat-Ween Music]
03 : The Barking Dogs ft. Tom Trago - 'Your High' (Original Mix) [Toy Tonics]
04 : Coeo - 'Torrow' (Original Mix) [Toy Tonics]
05 : Ethyene - 'Cinnamon Flavor' (Kumquat Remix) [Kyoku Records]
06 : Matthias Vogt - 'Chanterelle' (Original Mix) [Suol]
07 : Goshawk ft. Astral T. - 'My Heart' (Original Mix) [Hudd Traxx]
08 : Kai Alce ft. Rico & Kafele Bandele - 'Take A Chance' (Larry Heard Vocal Remix) [NDATL Muzik]
09 : Salut 80 - 'Real' (Oscar P. NY 2 Dtroit Mix) [Kolour Recordings]
10 : M.ono & Luvless - 'Never Gonna Leave You 2K16' (Original Mix) [Kolour Limited]
11 : Luvless - 'Luvmaschine' (Original Mix) [Tsuba Records]
12 : Chaos In The CBD - 'Subterranean Storm' (Original Mix) [Mule Musiq]
13 : Dan Kye - 'Change' (Original Mix) [Rhythm Section International]
14 : Axel Boman - 'Nattsudd' (Original Mix) [Play It Down]
15 : Andy Hart & Francis Inferno Orchestra - 'D2ME' (Original Mix) [Melbourne Deepcast]
16 : Jonbjorn - 'All The Way' (Junktion Remix) [DeepWit Recordings]
17 : Loz Goddard - 'It Will Come To Me' (Fouk Remix) [Outplay]
18 : The Gene Dudley Group - 'Do The Cookie Dough Throw' (Lay-Far Remix) [Wah Wah 45s]
19 : Peter Clamat - 'Filzkugel' (Daniel Leseman Remix) [UKNOWY Music]
20 : The Revenge - 'Do The Right Thing' (Nachtbraker Remix) [Dirt Crew Recordings]
21 : The Popular Peoples Front - 'Keep Fighting' (Original Mix) [Sleazy Beats Recordings]
22 : Cody Currie - 'Chop Shop' (Original Mix) [CDR]
23 : Damiano von Erckert - 'BUBBLES' (Original Mix) [AVA. Records]
24 : Kapote - 'Get Down Brother' (Original Mix) [Toy Tonics]
25 : Nail - 'On Wid It' (Original Mix) [Monologues Records]
Edited by BrendanClay
  • Like 1

AdamMadd     233
AdamMadd

Nice one!

Littleloz    23
Littleloz

Yep, loving it!

BrendanClay    13
BrendanClay

Thanks, guys!  Glad to hear you're digging it!

We played at S*A*S*H on Sunday afternoon, so we'll get that mix ready for you, too!

• Like 1

AdamMadd     233
AdamMadd

Keep em coming!

• Like 1

BrendanClay    13
BrendanClay

I'll throw up the new thread right now ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Add Your Event for FREE

• Similar Content

• Jackbhoy
      By Jackbhoy
      Thanks for having me on the forum.
      I may have to go along to the Lobster Theremin night on the 23rd September(Nthng, Asquith, and Dj Huere) solo due to various friends not being able to make it.
      Does anyone think this will look weird or should i just go and dance the night away to some quality tunes and meet some random people?

• AdamMadd
    • BrendanClay
      By BrendanClay
      Here is my recorded set from last Sunday evening, closing up S*A*S*H By Day: the daytime stanza of the amazingly strong and ever-consistent weekly event.
      I played right after the day's headliner, Scottish house guru, Jasper James. The crowd—as is always the case with S*A*S*H—were extremely welcoming and certainly up-for-it, and lapped up the unseasonal warmer Sydney vibes with an abundance of smiles!
      This set contains some driving, melodic disco house vibes, some deeper house selections—some of which I've not enjoyed for a little while—and concludes on a faster, more pumping tip; a staple for the weekly event, really.
      Many thanks and much love to the S*A*S*H crew for the booking, the hospitality, and the warm and fuzzies—particularly Cris, for his full encouragement and belief that, hey, I can play a closing set! Much love to the regular S*A*S*H party people, too, who somehow make this Sunday shindig one of the strongest, most consistent events our fair city has ever seen!
      I had a whole lot of fun delivering this one, and hope that is also translated via the stream/download.
      Enjoy!
      x
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.

: Tracklisting:
      01 : Cody Currie - 'Down On Disco Street' (Original Mix) [Pusic Records]
      02 : Black Loops - 'Sex, Pt. 2' (Original Mix) [Toy Tonics]
      03 : Fusion Groove Orchestra ft. Steve Lucas - 'If Only I Could' (Liem Remix) [Classic Music Company]
      04 : Folamour - 'La Pierre Et Le Sabre' (Original Mix) [Tronic Session Records]
      05 : Soulphiction - 'Hustler's Ball' (Original Mix) [Philpot Records]
      06 : Coeo - 'Back In The Days' (Original Mix) [Toy Tonics]
      07 : DJ W!ld - 'Lucky' (Original Mix) [The W Label]
      08 : Jesse Rose ft. Avon Stringer - 'Pressure' (Original Mix) [Double-Up]
      09 : Marco Grandi - 'Bonita' (Evren Ulusoy & Sezer Uysal Remix) [Ready Mix Records]
      10 : Mad Rey - 'Quartier Sex' (Original Mix) [D.KO Records]
      11 : Sezer Uysal & Spennu - 'Je Te Veux' (Spieltape Remix) [Savoir Faire Musique]
      12 : Franck Roger & Mandel Turner - 'After All' (Burnski Remix) [Real Tone Records]
      13 : Soffy O. - 'Maybe A Dog' (Einmusik Remix) [Virgin]
      14 : Emanuel Satie - 'All Things Go' (Audiojack Remix) [Gruuv]
      15 : Efron & Piek - 'Ma Business' (Hector Couto Dub Mix) [Bonzai Progressive]
      16 : Electronic Youth - 'Reflex' (Original Mix) [New Violence Records]
      17 : James Silk - 'Intervention' (Original Mix) [Heyo]
      18 : Evren Ulusoy - 'Things To Say' (Original Mix) [I Records]
      19 : Nachtbraker - 'Really Ties The Room Together' (Original Mix) [Dirt Crew Recordings]
      20 : Chymera - 'Disc' (Original Mix) [Dirt Crew Recordings]
      21 : Urulu - 'Tochigi Descent' (Original Mix) [South Street]
      22 : Italobros - 'Overiu' (Hauswerks Remix) [Under No Illusion]
      23 : Robert Babicz - 'Percofonik' (Original Mix) [Bedrock Records]
      24 : Duff Disco – 'A Little More Love' (Original Mix) [Duff Disco]
      25 : Matt Lange - 'Archangel' (Matt Lange Secret Booty) [CDR]
  • Our picks

• Hope all is well in your paradise. The invitation for the infamous City-Bush-Doof, aka CBD, is officially official! As the name suggests, the CBD is a music-based event set to the backdrop of Brisbane’s suburban jungle. 

The City Bush Doof evolved as an idea that began as a lunch in the park and quickly turned into an all out party after receiving huge support on Facebook . Since it’s offical release on the 30th of September, first round tickets have already sold out! With over five thousand people interested in attending the event before the announcement of a lineup or venue, it’s no surprise that the City Bush Doof promises to be a defining event of 2017.  If you’re into dance music and good vibes, this is one Sunday sesh you won’t want to miss.

Although the initial plan was to occupy public land in St Lucia, our application with the council was rejected, so we have had to move to a new location and will post closer to the date.

The CBD was inspired with the aim of bringing just a small group of family and friends closer together but with so much interest and excitement, we opened the event to the public. Since, it's become a music-based event built on positivity, happiness and a mutual love of doof. So please please please take the opportunity to spend time with your bretheren and bask in the love. 

Originally, we planned to run the event on donations but in order to host the best event possible, we needed more funds - and have since released tickets (check the link above). This year's event is on a Sunday and we're hosting a range of local and national artists. 

Updates will be provided as we approach the event date.

We can't wait to see you there!

Music Genre: Deep,Minimal,Progressive,Tech,Techno,Trance

Purchase Tickets: https://citybushdoof.oztix.com.au/

Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/events/449437888746955

• 0 replies
    • It's been 10 years since Henry Saiz launched his amazing label. Now come celebrate with an afternoon of amazing music in the courtyard.

HENRY SAIZ - BALANCE presents Natura Sonoris Label
      Balance Music - www.balancemusic.com.au

Soundcloud preview link: https://soundcloud.com/balanceseries/balance-presents- natura-sonoris- mixed-by- henry-saiz-preview-edit

Spanish musical genius Henry Saiz provided one of Balance's most memorable efforts on the 19th volume, utilising vinyl, cassette, reel-to- reel tapes and over 100 field recordings to create an incredible patchwork of sounds that came together as a beautiful whole. Ever keen to provide something unique, he returns to the series for Balance presents Natura Sonoris: an expansive mix comprised completely of exclusives from his award-winning label.

Supported by-
      Rich Curtis Dj
      Jesse Kuch
      Marcus Doré

Read more at: http://www.moshtix.com.au/v2/event/henry-saiz-brisbane-show/96698#PG9g5dlpAXYLJ4e7.99I

Music Genre: Techno

Purchase Tickets: http://www.moshtix.com.au/v2/event/henry-saiz-brisbane-show/96698

Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/events/1673546276008027

• 0 replies
    • IWTFA is proud to present MACHINE from Melbourne.
      • 0 replies
    • BoogieKnights DANCEFLOOR REACTION / ARIA CLUB TOP 20    

• 0 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I hope i don't offend anyone in asking this, but was exactly is Techno?  I see so many events popping up on facebook and here that are Techno events, but i really don't know what it is.

Can someone please post some links to some music that is classified as Techno?  I guess there's subgenres of Techno too, so if you have any information about the sub genres also, that would be really helpful!

Thanks

• 3 replies
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      liberabit
      liberabit
    2. 2
      AdamMadd
      AdamMadd
    3. 3
      AnnaBodanna
      AnnaBodanna
    4. 4
      infraDread
      infraDread
    5. 5
      Littleloz
      Littleloz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Privacy Policy, and Guidelines