AdamMadd

Dragonfruit ◆ Christian Kerr ◆ May 19th

AdamMadd

Dragonfruit ◆ Christian Kerr ◆ May 19th

Christian Kerr is a DJ, Producer and Record label owner that lives between Brisbane, Australia and Toronto, Canada. As an underground artist, Kerr’s sets bring an infectious energy and passion that is seamlessly conveyed through to the audience in front of him.
Whether behind the decks, in the studio or working on his record label, Rural, it is evident that Christian has a good ear for music and takes pride in his work. 

As an avid music collector, both vinyl and digital, Christian loves to play a variety of genres, however he is best known for his deep-tech, house and techno sets, often delivered with tribal and ethnic influences. Christian combined his love for traveling and music and has held residencies in Goa, India for three consecutive seasons. During his time there he performed sets at Marbella, Waters, Café Liliput and Katzensuppe.

Christian is now taking time to focus on production, fine-tuning his skills in the studio and producing a backlog of music that he will release throughout the upcoming year both under Christian Kerr and his alias Life Dimension. Christian’s co-owned label Rural with friends Christ Burstein and Vic Halley has also been picking up momentum this year, with Richie Hawtin, Hernan Cattaneo and Anthony Papa to name a few. 

L I N K S :

✔ Label Soundcloud:  
✔ Label Website:  

S O U N D 
✔ Void Acoustics

L I N E . U P
✔ CHRISTIAN KERR
✔ MATT GUY
✔ KYLE BURCHILL
✔ RASCAL

ENTRY: 
✔ $10

I N F O:
✔ Brisbane, Australia
✔ 188 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley
✔ DOORS OPEN 9pm - 3am

More info: https://ozclubbers.com.au/calendar/event/51-dragonfruit-%E2%97%86-christian-kerr-%E2%97%86-may-19th/

• Like 1

AdamMadd

Guest Frakuz

Hang on. Is @pip_kerr related to Christian Kerr?

pip_kerr

haha yeah both me... 

• Like 1

AdamMadd

I'll be in taking photos tonight too for this :)  

AnnaBodanna

sweet, i'm there!  saw him play there recently, so good!

AnnaBodanna

Such a great set @pip_kerr!  I loved it!  I was up dancing for most of it :)  Thank you for wicked tunes!

• Like 2

pip_kerr

Thanks a lot Anna, had a really good time! Such a fun crowd on Friday! 

Follow my page if you haven't already for more events. :)

• Like 1