AdamMadd

Nothing first

AdamMadd

So the first nothing thread on herre is right here. :) 

• Like 1

audiophile

solid!

• Like 3

infraDread

very excellent

• Like 1

audiophile

and so nothing was born! re-again

let me be the first to say

• Like 2

AdamMadd

What about

• Like 2

audiophile

yeah mean!

speaking of.. hurry the fuck up season 3

• Like 2

AdamMadd

when is it due out?

I haven't even finished season one yet.  lol

• Like 1

audiophile

really ? it was due out at one point in ... i think July last year.. that didn't happen and we've been waiting ever since
but yeah all for the making it as shit hot as possible

• Like 2

liberabit

I finished s2 over the w'end.  hopefully they don't take as long as they are taking with the second season of Firefly

so how do you change your profile pic?

don't say that I need to link this to fb

------

oh man, and this merges replies, how am I meant to spam my post count up with that happening

AdamMadd

I read that they are going to do a second season of firefly  now as long as wheedon agrees to it. 

Go to your profile (top right corner on a computer, in the menu under account on a mobile) and you can edit your profile from there and upload any pic u want. No need to link to facebook if you don't want to

• Like 1

audiophile

yeh it really is taking forever... on the other hand though TWD is back on! sweeeeet

• Like 2

AdamMadd

Yeah i gathered TWD was back given it was a "trending topic" on facebook yesterday.  Watched the latest ep yet?

• Like 1

audiophile

yeh got on to it yesterday... was well impressed with the mid season return

but seriously what the hell is with this "mid season finale" bullshit we have to put up with now.... its a god damn oxymoron!

• Like 2

AnnaBodanna

hey everyone!  saw this topic was "hot" so here i am :);):P

ahaha

i didn't know TWD was back!  Thanks for letting me know.  And i totally agree, what the hell is with this whole half a season crap???  Just do the whole season and stfu

• Like 2

audiophile

funny how if you google "mid-season finale" no walking dead or zombie related keywords and yet its all TWD results, we're being taken for a ride

• Like 2

AnnaBodanna

Maybe its the start of something bigger.  Where all series' have mid-season finale's to drum up interest?  *conspiracy*

• Like 1

audiophile

I blame Negan but it was probably Lucille's idea

• Like 2

AnnaBodanna

She just needs to bat her eyelids, and people fall to the ground

• Like 1

liberabit

I've only seen about one and a half episoides of TWD, but I love Rick's jokes.  especially the one about the RHCP.

• Like 1

liberabit

you can find the RHCP joke in amongst these:

AdamMadd

hahah

• Like 1

AdamMadd

• Like 1

liberabit

I'll just leave this here

• Like 1

AdamMadd

I bet there's more than NOTHING going on there ???

• Like 1

AdamMadd

Morning! Here's a photo of a long thing and a pussy

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Become part of our clubbing family. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Add Your Event for FREE
Invite A Friend

• Similar Content

• Nordic-By-Nature
      By Nordic-By-Nature
      ‘Road to Ultra’ to be the first Festival to use Scantek ID scanning technology at their event

Scantek is an Australian owned and developed ID scanning solution, trusted by Australia's most prestigious venues.  It is the quickest and intelligent ID scanner that allows promoters to have a record of who has been into their venue/event.  They are able to use this information to keep track of any people who have been banned or caused incidents at previous events.  It also prevents underage entry and ID misuse, rewarding repeat customers, setting up VIP lists or providing information to authorities.  Never before has this level of control been available and ‘Road to Ultra’ is proud to be the first Festival in Australia to utilise this innovative technology.
      For more information, go to: scantek.com.au
      ‘Road to Ultra’ Australia is excited to announce its fantastic selection of International food offerings on the day of the event, including the below food vendors, which will entice all tastebuds:
       1 Bigger than Texas - BBQ Truck/ Smoker
      2 Biggie Smalls - MIDDLE EASTERN Truck
      3 El Chivi - URUGUUAYAN Truck
      4 Greek Trojan Yiros - GREEK Truck
      5 Korean Fried Chicken Truck - KOREAN Truck
      6 Mr Chow - ASIAN Truck
      7 Pasta Face - ITALIAN Truck
      8 Royal Stacks - BURGER Truck
      9 Senor Churro - LATIN Truck
      10 Sliders on Tyres - BURGER Truck
      11 The Real Jerk - JAMICIAN Truck
      12 White Guy Cooks Thai - THAI Truck
      13 Soul Kitchen Pizza - ITALIAN Truck
      More to be added..

‘Road to Ultra’ Set-Times: Saturday 24th February
      12pm Moe
      12:50pm Tigerlily B2B Mashd N Kutcher
      1:40pm Timmy Trumpet
      2:40pm Will Sparks
      3:40pm Andrew Rayel
      4:45pm KSHMR
      5:50pm Carnage
      6:55pm Afrojack
      8:30pm Axwell /\ Ingrosso
      _________________________________________________________________________________

The event will be held in Melbourne: Saturday 24th February 2018, at Sidney Myer Music Bowl.

• OzClubbers
      By OzClubbers
      At this point it seems that we might just get a full From First To Last Album before we get a full Skrillex album. That being said fans of all ages are thrilled that Sonny Moore has once again reunited with his former band to produce a wild ride of a song with him on
      The post Skrillex Returns Again To From First To Last To Sing Vocals On Latest Track appeared first on EDM Sauce.
      Source: EDM Sauce
    • OzClubbers
      By OzClubbers
      Adam Beyer & Awakenings will be making Techno (and Amsterdam) history next summer, teaming up to bring the inaugural Drumcode Festival to NDSM.
      Regular fixture at Awakenings, this is the first time the world’s best-selling techno imprint will host its own dedicated festival. In fact, Beyer has played more Awakenings events than any other artist, going back to the late 90s with over 75 shows, including two sets each at Awakenings 20th anniversary and Awakenings Festival in 2017.
      Pre Register Below!

18 August | Adam Beyer & Awakenings present Drumcode Festival 2018 | Tickets | NDSM
      The post Adam Beyer & Awakenings Team Up To Bring First Ever Drumcode Festival To Amsterdam appeared first on Deep House Amsterdam.
      Source: Deep House Amsterdam
    • OzClubbers
      By OzClubbers
      Celebrating its one year anniversary, Lausanne club FOLKLOR is set to slide into the new year with a fully stacked winter lineup of quality artists.
      FOLKOR rose from the ashes of the much-loved La Ruche, quickly building a reputation throughout the underground. The 300 person space prides itself in safeguarding its patrons, and preserving the intimate environment, by adopting a strict no-photos policy. Since its 2016 opening, the club has hosted everyone from Culoe de Song to Eagles & Butterflies, Hyenah to Mathew Jonson, and many, many more.
      Over the next few weeks, FOLKLOR will host the likes of Paul Woolford (18 Nov), Nastia (23 Nov), Nuno dos Santos (25 Nov), Prins Thomas (3 Dec), Baikal (23 Dec), and more, as well as a special 3 day weekend New Year’s Event.
      /*noinspection ALL*/ .dynamic_css { border: 0px solid #000000 !important; border-radius: 0px !important; -moz-border-radius: 0px !important; -webkit-border-radius: 0px !important; -khtml-border-radius: 0px !important; -o-border-radius: 0px !important; } p:empty { margin :0px !important; } .dynamic_css img { margin: 0 !important; padding: 0 !important; border: 0 !important; } .dynamic_css p { margin :0px !important; } .thumbnail_width7167 { width: 160px !important; height: 120px !important; box-sizing: border-box !important; } .images-in-row_7167 a, .widget-images-in-row_7167 a { border-bottom: none !important; } .images-in-row_7167 p, .widget-images-in-row_7167 p { margin :0px !important; } /*noinspection ALL*/ .imgLiquidFill { width: 160px !important; box-sizing: border-box !important; height: 120px !important; } .images-in-row_7167 { height: 145px !important; width: 340px !important; clear: both; } .images-in-row_7167 a { text-decoration:none !important; } .margin_thumbs { margin-right: 5px !important; margin-bottom: 5px !important; } .gallery-bank-filter-categories a { text-decoration: none !important; font-family: Verdana !important; font-size: 12px !important; } .gallery-bank-filter .gallery-bank-filter-categories a.act:first-child { background-color: #2a83ed !important; color: #ffffff !important; font-family: Verdana !important; font-size: 12px !important; } .gallery-bank-filter .gallery-bank-filter-categories a.act { background-color: #2a83ed !important; color: #ffffff !important; font-family: Verdana !important;; font-size: 12px !important; } .gallery-bank-filter .gallery-bank-filter-categories a.act:last-child { background-color: #2a83ed !important; color: #ffffff !important; font-family: Verdana !important; font-size: 12px !important; } .gallery-bank-filter-categories a:hover { color: #2a83ed !important; } /*noinspection ALL*/ .imgFilmstripFill { width: 90px; height: 75px; } ul#thumb_7167 { list-style: none !important; padding: 0 !important; margin: 10px 0 0 !important; display: inline-block; width: 310px !important; } div.img7167 img { width: 600px !important; box-sizing: border-box !important; } div.img7167 > div.filmstrip_description_black { width: 600px !important; bottom : 5px !important; margin-left : 0px !important; } div.img7167 > div.filmstrip_description_black > h5 { padding: 5px !important; margin: 5px !important; margin-left:0px !important; line-height: 1.5em !important; direction: inherit; text-align: center !important; font-family: Helvetica !important; color: #ffffff !important; font-size: 16px !important; } div.img7167 > div.filmstrip_description_black > p { padding: 10px 10px 0 10px !important; margin-left:0px !important; margin-bottom:0px !important; line-height: 1.5em !important; direction: inherit; text-align: center !important; font-family: Helvetica !important; color: #ffffff !important; font-size: 12px !important; } /*noinspection ALL*/ .opactiy_thumbs { opacity: 1 !important; -moz-opacity: 1 !important; -khtml-opacity: 1 !important; } /*noinspection ALL*/ .shutter-gb-img-wrap { margin-right: 5px !important; margin-bottom: 5px !important; } .overlay_text > h5 { margin-top:10px !important; padding: 0 10px 0 10px !important; line-height: 1.5em !important; direction: inherit !important; text-align: center !important; font-family: Helvetica !important; color: #ffffff !important; font-size: 16px !important; } .overlay_text > p { padding: 10px 10px 0 10px !important; line-height: 1.5em !important; direction: inherit !important; text-align: center !important; font-family: Helvetica !important; color: #ffffff !important; font-size: 12px !important; } .pp_pic_holder.pp_default { background-color: #ffffff; } div.pp_overlay { background-color: #000000 !important; opacity: 0.6 !important; -moz-opacity: 0.6 !important; filter: alpha(opacity=0.6); } .pp_description p { direction: inherit !important; color: #ffffff !important; text-align: left !important; font-family: Helvetica !important; font-size: 12px !important; } .pp_description h5 { direction: inherit !important; color: #ffffff !important; text-align: left !important; font-family: Helvetica !important; font-size: 16px !important; } .ppt { display: none !important; } div.pp_pic_holder { border: 5px solid #ffffff !important; border-radius: 5px !important; -moz-border-radius: 5px !important; -webkit-border-radius: 5px !important; -khtml-border-radius: 5px !important; -o-border-radius: 5px !important; } Website FOLKOR Page
      The post Lausanne No-Photo’s Club Folklor Rounds Out Year Celebrating First Anniversary appeared first on Deep House Amsterdam.
      Source: Deep House Amsterdam
    • OzClubbers
      By OzClubbers
      Porter Robinson has transformed just about everything about himself in 2017, even his name. Now performing under the moniker, Virtual Self, Porter has dropped two new tracks that are unlike anything we have heard before. If this is your first time reading or hearing about Virtual Self check out our handy guide right here. The
      The post Porter Robinson Announces First Virtual Self EP Dropping At Month’s End appeared first on EDM Sauce.
      Source: EDM Sauce
  • Our picks

• Recently I got to go check out the official Outlook Festival Queensland launch party in Brisbane. Presented by Quality Street Byron Bay, the event concept paid tribute to one of Europe’s most exciting Drum and Bass festivals and is a celebration of sound system culture.
    • Avicii 'died after cutting himself using broken wine bottle and bleeding to death' - while his family alluded to suicide in open letter saying 'he wanted peace'
    • Swedish DJ Avicii, one of the world's biggest dance music stars, has died in Oman at the age of 28.

Avicii's club anthems include Wake Me Up, Levels, and recently, Lonely Together with Rita Ora.

His representative said in a statement: "It is with profound sorrow that we announce the loss of Tim Bergling, also known as Avicii.

"The family is devastated and we ask everyone to please respect their need for privacy in this difficult time."

No cause of death was announced, and Avicii's representative said no further statements would be issued.
    • DJ/Producer Dennis White aka Latroit won a Grammy for his remix of Depeche Mode’s track ‘You Move’ at this year’s 60th Grammy Awards, at Madison Square Gardens, New York.

• Review: Jroll, Voviii, Wknd Warrior - I Need you
      Ozclubbers Review of "I Need You" by Jroll, Voviii, and Wknd Warrior on Central Station Records

Review by Wormie, Lou Lou, and MJ from Duggystone Radio

http://bit.ly/2omRU7y
      #ozclubbers #beyond #dance #music
  • Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Privacy Policy, and Guidelines