AdamMadd

Nothing first

AdamMadd     213
AdamMadd

So the first nothing thread on herre is right here. :) 

• Like 1

AdamMadd     213
AdamMadd

when is it due out?

I haven't even finished season one yet.  lol

• Like 1

audiophile    121
audiophile

really ? it was due out at one point in ... i think July last year.. that didn't happen and we've been waiting ever since
but yeah all for the making it as shit hot as possible

• Like 2

liberabit    162
liberabit

I finished s2 over the w'end.  hopefully they don't take as long as they are taking with the second season of Firefly

so how do you change your profile pic?

don't say that I need to link this to fb

------

oh man, and this merges replies, how am I meant to spam my post count up with that happening

AdamMadd     213
AdamMadd

I read that they are going to do a second season of firefly  now as long as wheedon agrees to it. 

Go to your profile (top right corner on a computer, in the menu under account on a mobile) and you can edit your profile from there and upload any pic u want. No need to link to facebook if you don't want to

• Like 1

audiophile    121
audiophile

yeh it really is taking forever... on the other hand though TWD is back on! sweeeeet

• Like 2

AdamMadd     213
AdamMadd

Yeah i gathered TWD was back given it was a "trending topic" on facebook yesterday.  Watched the latest ep yet?

• Like 1

audiophile    121
audiophile

yeh got on to it yesterday... was well impressed with the mid season return

but seriously what the hell is with this "mid season finale" bullshit we have to put up with now.... its a god damn oxymoron!

• Like 2

AnnaBodanna    48
AnnaBodanna

hey everyone!  saw this topic was "hot" so here i am :);):P

ahaha

i didn't know TWD was back!  Thanks for letting me know.  And i totally agree, what the hell is with this whole half a season crap???  Just do the whole season and stfu

• Like 2

audiophile    121
audiophile

funny how if you google "mid-season finale" no walking dead or zombie related keywords and yet its all TWD results, we're being taken for a ride

• Like 2

AnnaBodanna    48
AnnaBodanna

Maybe its the start of something bigger.  Where all series' have mid-season finale's to drum up interest?  *conspiracy*

• Like 1

liberabit    162
liberabit

I've only seen about one and a half episoides of TWD, but I love Rick's jokes.  especially the one about the RHCP.

• Like 1