AdamMadd

Nothing first

AdamMadd     213
AdamMadd
2 minutes ago, liberabit said:

I've been busy trying to remember my password for this site after it signed me out.  Just had to go with the reset option instead.

Tonight I'll be seeing Art vs Science at GOMA up late :)

Art vs Science the artist, or art vs science an exhibition? 

• Haha 1

AdamMadd     213
AdamMadd
2 hours ago, liberabit said:

I've been busy trying to remember my password for this site after it signed me out.  Just had to go with the reset option instead.

You need Lastpass!  A cloud password manager for all devices and browsers :) 

• Thanks 1

liberabit    162
liberabit

Art vs Science the band, they've got them playing there tonight, and other bands at the following 'up late' things.  I was tempted by Black Cab who are at the next one (4th Aug)

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

AnnaBodanna    48
AnnaBodanna
4 hours ago, AdamMadd said:

You need Lastpass!  A cloud password manager for all devices and browsers :) 

Oh, yes!  I give my vote to last pass too!  That app has saved my ass more than once with forgetting passwords!

• Like 1

AdamMadd     213
AdamMadd
3 minutes ago, liberabit said:

Art vs Science the band, they've got them playing there tonight, and other bands at the following 'up late' things.  I was tempted by Black Cab who are at the next one (4th Aug)

I've never heard of the others, but i know of Art vs Science. :) Just looked, and its sold out thought :(  

• Like 1

liberabit    162
liberabit

it's effectively Fri for me today, taking tomorrow off to go camping :)

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

AdamMadd     213
AdamMadd
31 minutes ago, liberabit said:

it's effectively Fri for me today, taking tomorrow off to go camping :)

Oooh, camping.  Where abouts?

• Like 1

liberabit    162
liberabit
On 03/08/2017 at 9:07 AM, AdamMadd said:

Oooh, camping.  Where abouts?

Amamoor State Forrest, up near Gympie.  Was good until the second day when a group decided to set up right next to us and then play country music non-stop :(

• Like 1

AdamMadd     213
AdamMadd

Amamoor is really nice, and we found it really peaceful.  Its a shame about the people playing country music there.  When we were there, there was only one other couple there and they were free-camping in their van and right over the other side of the park.  Toilets were well kept too when we were there.  It was just a shame i had that allergic reaction to something there.

• Like 1

infraDread     37
infraDread

hope everyone's weeks are going alright so far.!

• Peace 1

AdamMadd     213
AdamMadd

So far so good, but i'm stuck at home today looking after a sick baby.  Well she's ok, but she had a fever yesterday and daycare gave her a 24hr exclusion.  But at least it'll give me time to work on my assessments while she's busy playing in her jail cell play pen. :)  

How is yours?

• Like 2

AdamMadd     213
AdamMadd

So i've now enabled the "Promote" option, where you can promote your content on here to the Ozclubbers

page and feeds.  The button is at the top of the content for most areas, or in posts, its under the "Options" drop-down

• Dancing 1
  • Sad 1

Littleloz    21
Littleloz
48 minutes ago, AdamMadd said:

So i've now enabled the "Promote" option, where you can promote your content on here to the Ozclubbers

page and feeds.  The button is at the top of the content for most areas, or in posts, its under the "Options" drop-down

Cool, but i'm not sure i say anything worth promoting :) 

he he he .  i tried it and it worked :)  yay!

• Like 1

liberabit    162
liberabit

just had a client from St Petersburg say he was checking the weather here, and our winter is warmer than his summer is atm :/

• Sad 1

AdamMadd     213
AdamMadd
2 hours ago, liberabit said:

just had a client from St Petersburg say he was checking the weather here, and our winter is warmer than his summer is atm :/

Our winter is warmer than Melbourne's December :)  

• Haha 1

liberabit    162
liberabit

I'm getting the feeling this summer is going to be a shocker though.

I've been going through so many BBMWi results I didn't even have to bother translating the ones from a Chinese client, I just looked at the numbers and figured out what ws what.

• Dancing 1

AdamMadd     213
AdamMadd

@svetaa2006 and I were talking about that the other night, how its going to be a scorcher this summer possibly.  

Whats BBMWi?

• Sad 1

liberabit    162
liberabit

Bond Ball Mill Work Index, an old industry standard test that's been around since the 60s, trouble is now every lab has their own slightly different method and data file so we've been looking at how consistent it actually is.

in other news, very much looking forward to public holiday hump day, even though it'll be more kitchen reno in the morning

• Confused 1

liberabit    162
liberabit

you hadn't heard yet?  major works going on at the gf's, walls removed, flooring ripped up and boards polished.  we just mostly assembled the new benches/cupboards from flatpack on the w'end, plan for tomorrow is painting walls and ceiling

• Like 1
  • Peace 1

infraDread     37
infraDread
On 10/08/2017 at 1:32 PM, liberabit said:

I'm getting the feeling this summer is going to be a shocker though.

not looking forward to it...

• Like 1