AdamMadd

Nothing first

AdamMadd

I used to have the DVD of the movie until a venue manager stole it from me...

• Sad 1

AnnaBodanna

Oh that sucks.  Which venue was it?

• Dancing 1

AdamMadd

Probably better I don't name the venue or the person for that matter..  It was only a DVD

• Confused 1

AnnaBodanna

What is with your profile pic @AdamMadd?

• Haha 1

AdamMadd
1 minute ago, AnnaBodanna said:

What is with your profile pic @AdamMadd?

Ahahah, its one of the filters on snapchat :)  

• Confused 1

liberabit

yeah sure... it's a 'filter'... ;)

• Haha 1

AdamMadd
28 minutes ago, liberabit said:

yeah sure... it's a 'filter'... ;)

Sssshhhh!!   :D

• Like 1

AnnaBodanna

I'm having Chicken and Corn soup for lunch, what is everyone else having?

• Like 1

liberabit

I went with chicken, cheese, avo and mayo sandwich today, using up left over roast chicken from earlier in the week.

Atm I'm trying to figure out what to do for dinner, gf will be out so I'm left to my own devices for it.

• Sad 1

liberabit

btw, if anyone is after a quality Japanese kitchen knife, we'll be at Kelvin Grove Markets tomorrow selling 'em

• Like 3

infraDread

After a long hiatus I'm back with a new blog post/mix of tunes from september

• Dancing 2

AdamMadd
On 02/10/2017 at 6:02 PM, infraDread said:

After a long hiatus I'm back with a new blog post/mix of tunes from september

Woot!  About time :)  hehe

• Like 2

infraDread

yeah i know hahaha

• Dancing 1
  • Peace 1

AdamMadd

Got some syndicated news feeds on the site now :)  Under the News menu

• Like 1

AnnaBodanna

This is awesome.  I guess that kind of means less going to the other websites although i didn't know half of those websites existed to begin with. ha ha.

In other news, why are so many people talking about Maccas Szechuan sauce anyway?  I never tried it, was it really that good?

• Haha 1

AdamMadd

Oh god.

No!  Just No!

• Sad 1

liberabit

pft, like my nose hairs need extensions, you can almost braid them already

re the Szechuan sauce, it got a brief mention in one Rick and Morty ep.  Apparently that's all that's needed for all that craziness.

• Like 1

AdamMadd

I don't even remember if they ever had that sauce here in Australia..  

If i didn't trim my nose hairs regularly, they would be longer than my beard.  

Oh eww..

• Haha 1

AdamMadd

Wow, today's a struggle already

• Haha 1

infraDread

It was a brief promo for Mulan when that came out in '98. rick wanted some sauce

i don't remember it being in aus either, don't think it was re-released here for the rick n morty promo either, just uSA... there was one couple that drove from canada to try it but the shop didn't sell it threre

• Peace 1

AdamMadd
1 minute ago, infraDread said:

It was a brief promo for Mulan when that came out in '98. rick wanted some sauce

i don't remember it being in aus either, don't think it was re-released here for the rick n morty promo either, just uSA... there was one couple that drove from canada to try it but the shop didn't sell it threre

Jesus, it must be good!  Lets see if they do release it worldwide or whether it'll just be in the states.

• Sad 1

liberabit

Given Rick's nihilistic and sarcastic approach to everything I wouldn't be surprised if the sauce is complete crap and he's just fucking with everyone.

Man, I really need to reread The Nihilists by O Wilde again, been meaning to for a while now.

• Dancing 1

AdamMadd

Hahah, most likely right there :) 

• Like 1

liberabit

ah ha... so this is the secret to being a DJ...

• Like 1

T-Bone
19 minutes ago, liberabit said:

ah ha... so this is the secret to being a DJ...

I knew it!  BUSTED!

• Cool 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Add Your Event for FREE

• Similar Content

• YourEDM
      By YourEDM
      Post Malone just scored his first #1 one hit with “Rockstar” featuring 21 Savage!
      The track marks the fifth rap song #1 at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 in 2017 — which ties for most in a single year. With this cycle, “Rockstar” becomes the first #1 for both Post Malone and 21 Savage on the Hot Rap Songs and Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs charts as well.
      Streams and sales are also reflecting the massive success of Malone’s biggest hit. “Rockstar” earns its third nonconsecutive week at #1 on the Streaming Songs chart and sits at #3 on the Digital Song Sales chart. Not long ago, the track also racked up the most worldwide single week streams ever on Apple Music.
      “Rockstar” is the leading single from Malone’s sophomore album Beerbongs & Bentleys and a strong indicator that this release will be an unstoppable force in music.
      Post Malone featuring 21 Savage – Rockstar

This article was first published on Your EDM.
      Source: Post Malone Scores His First #1 with “Rockstar” featuring 21 Savage
      Source: Your EDM
    • YourEDM
      By YourEDM
      Run DMT has come up with an interesting concept for his most recent LP, Revolutionaire. The original album was one of the breakout hits of the summer, as many fans and critics didn’t expect a comeback LP from the dubstep powerhouse. What followed, however, was even more of a surprise: not one but now two full-length remix  albums. The first remix album of Revolutionaire, Re-imagined Vol. 1 dropped last month and each track followed the exact trajectory of the original album, but with remixes all over the board. It contained seasoned producers like halftime monster Vorso and newer Kill Your Ego artist Calvin Hobbes.
      The second remix mix, Revolutionaire Re-imagined vol. 2 drops tomorrow, October 16 and also features remixes by stateside veterans and relative bass music freshman. In the veterans’ column the remix of the surprising liquid drum & bass track “I Saw A Light” featuring SOBO was remixed by Bachelors of Science. The breakout freshman this time around, however, unequivocally goes to Las Vegas-based producer Zaiaku with his remix of the steppy halftime tune originally done with Vorso, “Gamma Ray.”

Zaiaku isn’t completely unknown in bass music. He has a number of dubstep, halftime and neurofunk tracks out on Multikill Recordings as well as Abducted and Titan, but Run DMT and Kill Your Ego discovered his glitchy, cinematic sound this summer and the rest is history.
      Zaiaku’s “Gamma Ray” is one of those remixes where the artist clearly just took the stems and ran with them. The original was a full-bodied cross between dubstep and halftime, and the Ketoa remix on Re-Imagined vol. 1 took another step towards full halftime, but Zaiaku’s version is fully halftime, not that you’ll be paying attention to that, as it’s completely turned on end from the beat up.
      There’s a lot going on in Zaiaku’s remix, starting with the intro. It mimics the original in tempo, but the beatless melody starts off here with an effect that makes it sound distant and jazzy, as if it’s coming out of a gramophone. Think any release of the Bioshock series. The build and break will lead listeners to believe they are in for a drum and bass track, perhaps even dubstep, but when the first drop hits any presuppositions go completely AWOL. It’s so impossible to fully describe the crazy syncopation, random glitches, amen breaks and melodic cut-ups that go into the main body of this track. The second break halfway through the track introduces a completely different set of glitches, machine sounds and neuro madness around this halftime beat that one could even wonder if this is two tracks in one. It could certainly be played in a club as such.
      The best thing to do in order to understand a track like Zaiaku’s remix of Run DMT and Vorso’s “Gamma Ray” is to just listen to it. Many times. And even then it still may be difficult to wrap one’s head completely around it. One thing’s for sure with this remix: Run DMT certainly knew what he was doing when he tapped this young prodigy for a remix.
      Revolutionaire Re-imagined Vol 2 is out today, October 16 on Kill Your Ego records. It will be available to stream on the label’s Soundcloud where links to purchase will also be posted.
      Source: Your EDM Premiere: Las Vegas Neurofunk Phenom’s First Remix on Kill Your Ego is Run DMT’s ‘Gamma Ray’ and it is Fire
    • Dancing Astronaut
      By Dancing Astronaut
      With just two weeks remaining in the countdown to Stranger Things season two, the soundtrack’s masterminds have added to the excitement with the release of an inaugural track off the forthcoming soundtrack, due out Oct. 20.
      Kyle Dixon and Michael Stein, who make up S U R V I V E, have released “Walkin’ in Hawkins” on Lakeshore Records. The short track features the simple, synth-infused feel fans have come to know and love from the show’s soundtrack. While the track has a decidedly more lighthearted feel than many of its predecessors, it no doubt leads into something more sinister.
      Stranger Things season two is out on Netflix Oct. 27.

Read More:
      Warp the ‘Stranger Things’ theme with this online synth site
      S U R V I V E wins Emmy for ‘Stranger Things’ theme
      What So Not teases release of ‘Stranger Things’ remix
      Source: Dancing Astronaut
    • MixMag
      By MixMag

The soundtrack will be released on both vinyl and cassette later this year
      Continue reading...
      Source: MixMag
    • YourEDM
      By YourEDM
      Gaming industry titan Razer Inc. cut its teeth with its award-winning products in the gaming industry such as gaming mice, gaming keyboards, gaming headsets, PCs, tablets and more. Now, it looks as if they’re ready to head to the next level by teasing what appears to be the company’s first ever smartphone.

Per The Verge, the teaser comes from the Razer Twitter. Though we can’t see exactly what the silhouetted man is holding, it does appear to be the size of a mobile phone, or alternatively, a tiny tablet. Either way, we’re excited to see what happens come November 1st. And for what it’s worth, back in January 2017 Razer Inc. purchased Nextbit, known for their crowdfunded Nextbit Robin smartphone.

H/T: The Verge
      Source: Razer Hints At Teaser For First Ever Smartphone November 1st
  • Our picks

• EARTHCORE IN THE PARK 2017 - QLD
      2-3 DECEMBER - IVORY'S ROCK - QUEENSLAND

earthcore in the park is a one day and one night outdoor event featuring some of the best acts and a taste of the same world class production you expect from the mothership 5 day earthcore festival in Victoria. Perfect for those of you that want all the fun without the travel. However, if you want the full earthcore experience then we recommend you head to Victoria instead. Either way...Join us for the ultimate doof experience.

24 HOUR NON-STOP MUSIC
      3 EPIC STAGES
      MONSTER MARKET PRECINCT
      CAMPING GROUNDS
      ALL AGES 16 +
      LICENSED AREAS (BRING ID IF YOU WANT TO DRINK)
      SUN - FUN - YOUR MATES & YOU XXX

INTERNATIONAL GUESTS

Say hello to the earthcore in the park 2017 lineup feat international heavyweights in everything psychedelic trance, techno, bass, progressive, deep house and more...

Berg
      Bliss
      Coming Soon
      Coyu
      Dave Angel
      Dirty Audio
      John 00 Fleming
      Marc Romboy
      Morten Granau
      Nick Curly
      Plump DJs
      Prok & Fitch
      Sean Tyas
      The Freestylers
      Vini Vici

+ much more

Music Genre: Alternative,Bass,Breaks,Deep,Downtempo,Drum & Bass,Dub,Dubstep,EDM,Electro,Electronica,Glitch,Glitch Hop,Hard Trance,House,Minimal,Progressive,Psytrance,Tech,Techno,Trance,Trap

Purchase Tickets: https://www.outix.net/tickets/event/ec2017qld?_ga=2.32617726.1713633066.1508344933-1730506457.1498024926

Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/events/716929598481969/

• 0 replies
    • Listen to it here
      Continue reading...
      http://mixmag.net
      • 0 replies
    • Hope all is well in your paradise. The invitation for the infamous City-Bush-Doof, aka CBD, is officially official! As the name suggests, the CBD is a music-based event set to the backdrop of Brisbane’s suburban jungle. 

The City Bush Doof evolved as an idea that began as a lunch in the park and quickly turned into an all out party after receiving huge support on Facebook . Since it’s offical release on the 30th of September, first round tickets have already sold out! With over five thousand people interested in attending the event before the announcement of a lineup or venue, it’s no surprise that the City Bush Doof promises to be a defining event of 2017.  If you’re into dance music and good vibes, this is one Sunday sesh you won’t want to miss.

Although the initial plan was to occupy public land in St Lucia, our application with the council was rejected, so we have had to move to a new location and will post closer to the date.

The CBD was inspired with the aim of bringing just a small group of family and friends closer together but with so much interest and excitement, we opened the event to the public. Since, it's become a music-based event built on positivity, happiness and a mutual love of doof. So please please please take the opportunity to spend time with your bretheren and bask in the love. 

Originally, we planned to run the event on donations but in order to host the best event possible, we needed more funds - and have since released tickets (check the link above). This year's event is on a Sunday and we're hosting a range of local and national artists. 

Updates will be provided as we approach the event date.

We can't wait to see you there!

Music Genre: Deep,Minimal,Progressive,Tech,Techno,Trance

Purchase Tickets: https://citybushdoof.oztix.com.au/

Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/events/449437888746955

• 0 replies
    • It's been 10 years since Henry Saiz launched his amazing label. Now come celebrate with an afternoon of amazing music in the courtyard.

HENRY SAIZ - BALANCE presents Natura Sonoris Label
      Balance Music - www.balancemusic.com.au

Soundcloud preview link: https://soundcloud.com/balanceseries/balance-presents- natura-sonoris- mixed-by- henry-saiz-preview-edit

Spanish musical genius Henry Saiz provided one of Balance's most memorable efforts on the 19th volume, utilising vinyl, cassette, reel-to- reel tapes and over 100 field recordings to create an incredible patchwork of sounds that came together as a beautiful whole. Ever keen to provide something unique, he returns to the series for Balance presents Natura Sonoris: an expansive mix comprised completely of exclusives from his award-winning label.

Supported by-
      Rich Curtis Dj
      Jesse Kuch
      Marcus Doré

Read more at: http://www.moshtix.com.au/v2/event/henry-saiz-brisbane-show/96698#PG9g5dlpAXYLJ4e7.99I

Music Genre: Techno

Purchase Tickets: http://www.moshtix.com.au/v2/event/henry-saiz-brisbane-show/96698

Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/events/1673546276008027

• 0 replies
    • IWTFA is proud to present MACHINE from Melbourne.
      • 0 replies
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      Izzy_Indigo
      Izzy_Indigo
    2. 2
      AdamMadd
      AdamMadd
    3. 3
      liberabit
      liberabit
    4. 4
      infraDread
      infraDread
    5. 5
      T-Bone
      T-Bone

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Privacy Policy, and Guidelines