Sign in to follow this  
AdamMadd

CUBE Pres. Jason Ross & Roxanne Emery

AdamMadd

CUBE Pres. Jason Ross & Roxanne Emery

CUBE presents - JASON ROSS & ROXANNE EMERY!

Jason Ross:
Jason Ross is one of the true rising stars in dance music. He’s been chosen by Above & Beyond for a collaboration on the club mix of ‘Fly To New York’, collaborated alongside Seven Lions to create their festival anthem "Higher Love", worked on mashups with Kaskade, and most recently headlined the 2017 Anjunabeats North America tour.

The young beatsmith’s latest single, titled ‘I Will Be There” feat. Lauren Ray, became Record of the Week on ABGT and quickly was supported by the likes of Cosmic Gate, Gareth Emery, ilan Bluestone, Genix, and many more. Jason’s songs are always larger than life, and “I Will Be There” is no exception.

Roxanne Emery will be performing LIVE!!

Roxanne is the sister of international DJ and producer Gareth Emery. Her vocals feature on the club anthem "A Day That Fades" by chart topping dance act Cosmic Gate. The track received support from Judge Jules and was played on Radio 1.The track also received support and radio play from world no.1 DJ Armin Van Buuren. as well as being included on Ministry of Sound's Ibiza Annual. Roxanne also co-wrote a track with and featured on brother Gareth Emery's début artist album "Northern Lights", which charted at Number 1 on the US iTunes Dance Chart. Another collaboration is with Luke Bond for the track "On Fire"; it was premièred by Gareth Emery at Governor's Island and was released in early 2014. In 2014, she again collaborated with Gareth Emery on the song "Soldier", on the album Drive.

In December 2014, Roxanne collaborated with the star DJ Dash Berlin and the result was called "Shelter", in the beginning of 2015, Roxanne Emery teamed up with trance trio Easton and released the track Healing Rain. This single, in the Bryan Kearney Remix, reached the Beatport Nr. 1 trance chart and got featured on Armin Van Buuren mix-compilation A State of Trance Yearmix 2015.

More info: https://ozclubbers.com.au/calendar/event/113-cube-pres-jason-ross-roxanne-emery/