Littleloz

Last one to post wins

Littleloz

I thought i'd start a bit of a forum game. 

Its pretty simple.  The last person to post wins!

Aaaaand GO

• Like 1

AdamMadd

I win!

• Like 2

Izzy_Indigo

Not so fast Mr Madd!

• Like 2

AdamMadd

Ahaha.  

Oh wait! :D  

• Like 2

fifi

You guys all suck at this game!  :P

• Like 2

Izzy_Indigo

If this ends with me setting my alarm for 1 AM @Littleloz

• Like 2

Littleloz

Its me!  I was the turkey all along!

• Like 2

liberabit

no, I'm Spartacus!

(am I doin it right?)

• Like 2

Izzy_Indigo

But . . . but . . . but the game was for Friday.

I've been waiting all day for my prize.

Just what sort of mickey-mouse Ed McMahon sweepstakes you running here LL?

• Like 2

AdamMadd

I'm not the winner? 

• Like 1

liberabit

• Like 2

AnnaBodanna

Looks like you almost won there @liberabit:)

• Like 1

fifi

• Like 1

AnnaBodanna

watching this over and over, it kinda reminds me of "The Dude"

• Like 1

Littleloz

haha!

• Like 1

AdamMadd

This one is playing havoc with my head...

Littleloz

AnnaBodanna

I win!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Become part of our clubbing family. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Add Your Event for FREE
Invite A Friend

• Similar Content

• Nordic-By-Nature
      By Nordic-By-Nature
      Congratulations to DJ/Producer Dennis White aka Latroit.  Dennis won a Grammy for his remix of Depeche Mode’s track ‘You Move’ at yesterday’s 60th Grammy Awards, at Madison Square Gardens, New York.
      Dennis’ current release ‘Feather’ with Lliam Taylor & Aussie vocalist Charlz is currently being played on radio across the country. 

Listen to Dennis’ incredible Grammy speech here: https://www.grammy.com/grammys/videos/latroit-wins-best-remixed-recording-2018-grammys

TITLE: FEATHER
      ARTIST: LLIAM + LATROIT FEAT CHARLZ OUT NOW
      LABEL: HOUSE OF LATROIT / AWAL
      CHARLZ: AUSSIE ARTIST

‘FEATHER’ ADDED TO SPOTIFY: ‘NEW MUSIC FRIDAY’
      COLLABORATED WITH: M-PHAZES, ATTLAS, MATHS TIME JOY, LLIAM + LATROIT (GRAMMY NOMINEE)
      SUPPORTED KHALID ON HIS RECENT AUSTRALIAN TOUR (WITH RUEL)
      PREVIOUS SINGLE ‘ABOUT LAST NIGHT’ WENT TOP 5 IN THE SPOTIFY ‘GLOBAL VIRAL 50 CHART’
      ALMOST 7 MILLION STREAMS OF ALL CHARLZ TRACKS PRODUCED TO DATE
      NEXT SINGLE OUT IN 2018 IS A COLLAB WITH M-PHAZES

Bio:
      For a track titled Feather, Melbourne-based Charlz’s latest single packs a distinctive punch.  With Charlz's intriguing, delicate vocal performance, supported by the understated production of Grammy nominated producer Latroit and frequent collaborator Lliam Taylor, Feather feels like the Annie Lennox and Flume collaboration that never was. 
      In early November, Charlz debuted Feather to a sold out Melbourne audience, opening for US R&B disruptor Khalid at the 5000 seat Festival Hall.  Just seven days later, Feather would find itself climbing the Spotify Viral Charts, alongside a starting position on the streaming service’s flagship playlist, New Music Friday.
      About Charlz:
      Fresh from topping the Spotify ‘Global Viral Charts’ with her previous release About Last Night and collecting 5 million+ digital streams on a year's worth of releases along the way, Charlz is discretely preparing for her debut project in 2018.  Recently returned home from a 6 month creative stint in California, Charlz is adding the finishing touches to her next solo single 'Colors,' produced by Grammy award winning producer M-Phazes, hot off of his success with recent ARIA award winner Amy Shark.
      About Lliam + Latroit:
      Los Angles based Latroit is having an extraordinarily curious year.  After providing music for several conspicuous movie trailer campaigns (Spiderman 3 and Tom Cruise's 'American Made' among them) the Detroit native is closing out 2017 with a Grammy Nomination for his critically acclaimed remix of Depeche Mode's 'You Move.' Having spent the proceeding twelve months dominating blogs, DJ sets, Playlists & Charts globally, Latroit has been rapidly raising the right eyebrows with releases like: Loving Every Minute and the UK top 5: ‘Need You Tonight.’
      A relative newcomer, Lliam Taylor is hastily becoming dance music’s best kept secret.  Having been hand picked by none other than Kaskade to open for the dates on the music icon's North American tour, Lliam is no stranger to A-List DJ sets and influential playlists with releases and remixes on venerable labels such as: Armada, Atlantic, Be Rich and Insomniac.

For more information, go to:
      https://twitter.com/CallMeCharlz
      https://www.instagram.com/charlzinsta
      https://soundcloud.com/callmecharlz
      https://twitter.com/latroit
      https://www.facebook.com/LatroitLife
      https://www.instagram.com/lliamtaylor
      https://soundcloud.com/lliamtaylor

• sonicc
      By sonicc
      Hey I'm that essential mix poster guy im probably doing it wrong but don't know this site.
    • OzClubbers
      By OzClubbers
      At this point it seems that we might just get a full From First To Last Album before we get a full Skrillex album. That being said fans of all ages are thrilled that Sonny Moore has once again reunited with his former band to produce a wild ride of a song with him on
      The post Skrillex Returns Again To From First To Last To Sing Vocals On Latest Track appeared first on EDM Sauce.
      Source: EDM Sauce
    • OzClubbers
      By OzClubbers
      Ben Klock Plays a wide ranging set that goes from the subsumed to the intense for the crowd at the boiler Room Berlin including an enthusiastically dancing Nina Kravitz

Share this

Hide Sites Source: Techno Music News
    • OzClubbers
      By OzClubbers
      It’s finally comes, ladies and gentlemen. After their return at Qlimax last year, many rumours went out if Project One would come up with new music. After a while, this was somehow confirmed, but now we could say that the defenitive word is out.
      Yesterday Headhunterz and Wildstylez both made a mysterious announcement. So, we better all prepare for a few brand new tracks of the couple. Now that Headhunterz has officially returned to hardstyle and Wildstylez is still producing in his studio, the gents have also decided to continue their act as Project One ‘. After the return at Qlimax 2016 and some gigs in foreign countries, it seems to be a matter of time before we will hear something of these two.
      Headhunterz & Wildstylez tease their new Project One EP
      What has been revealed yet, is that also Q-dance is involved according to the orange logo in the top left corner. Besides, the title in the artwork ‘Project One EP 1’ brings us some questions. Would this be just the beginning of a new series of EPs?

Coverphoto via Facebook-pagina Headhunterz
      The post Project One EP has finally been announced is visible on Hard News.
      Source: Hard News NL
  • Our picks

• Recently I got to go check out the official Outlook Festival Queensland launch party in Brisbane. Presented by Quality Street Byron Bay, the event concept paid tribute to one of Europe’s most exciting Drum and Bass festivals and is a celebration of sound system culture.
    • Avicii 'died after cutting himself using broken wine bottle and bleeding to death' - while his family alluded to suicide in open letter saying 'he wanted peace'
    • Swedish DJ Avicii, one of the world's biggest dance music stars, has died in Oman at the age of 28.

Avicii's club anthems include Wake Me Up, Levels, and recently, Lonely Together with Rita Ora.

His representative said in a statement: "It is with profound sorrow that we announce the loss of Tim Bergling, also known as Avicii.

"The family is devastated and we ask everyone to please respect their need for privacy in this difficult time."

No cause of death was announced, and Avicii's representative said no further statements would be issued.
    • DJ/Producer Dennis White aka Latroit won a Grammy for his remix of Depeche Mode’s track ‘You Move’ at this year’s 60th Grammy Awards, at Madison Square Gardens, New York.

• Review: Jroll, Voviii, Wknd Warrior - I Need you
      Ozclubbers Review of "I Need You" by Jroll, Voviii, and Wknd Warrior on Central Station Records

Review by Wormie, Lou Lou, and MJ from Duggystone Radio

http://bit.ly/2omRU7y
      #ozclubbers #beyond #dance #music
  • Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Privacy Policy, and Guidelines