AdamMadd

Share your original or remixes here

AdamMadd

If you are an original producer, or a remixer, feel free to post a link to your work in this forum for people to offer critique on it.  

- Please create a new topic for each new work, do not post your own work under someone elses topic.  

- Do not post links to your mixes, put your mixes in the related Music forums

- Make sure you give a bit of information about your mix, such as the genre/style of music it is, etc.

AnnaBodanna

This is a great idea!  Now you just need people to post their tracks in here :) 

michaelsomers

Hi

I just have released a new song and would love some feedback. Thank you

https://soundcloud.com/michaelsomersmusic/sets/no-more-second-chances

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Become part of our clubbing family. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Add Your Event for FREE
Invite A Friend

• Similar Content

• NathanJones
      By NathanJones
      From the DJ’s perspective; since Larry Levan’s early days at the Paradise Garage, the remix – or playing different versions of songs – was one of the first notable aspects of what we now know as DJ Culture. His ethic of refreshing successful dancefloor movers in the late seventies passed down generations of DJ has been long-established as almost a perfunctory task, almost a must-do to be undertaken by the disk jockey.
      Each year sees new versions of old gems. Some, which even those of us remember in our fresher days, first time around. Occasionally you find that some years produce more than others. This year has already delivered a glut of new-oldies which even by now has you scratching your head and widening your eyeballs at the frequency of remix deliveries.
      Yes; in fitting with the northern hemisphere’s hedonism season, this year’s array of tracks is more-than-likely to guarantee multiple hands in the air and is quite remarkable. Especially considering how anthemic - many of these were in their first lifetimes. You only have to look at either Beatport, Traxsource or Juno’s 2018 remix collections to see this. Or even the number of free downloads on Soundcloud – lesser-known producers with their takes on classics, trying to gain support and not to be sniffed at, either.
      So far in 2018; we’ve had Underworld’s Born Slippy, Energy 52’s Café Del Mar, Shakedown’s At Night and Junior Jack’s E-Samba. Not to mention the rarer, more trainspotter tunes such as The Disco Evangelists’ De Niro, LSG’s Netherworld or Banco de Gaia’s Heliopolis. Even non-house music pearls such as Massive Attack’s Teardrop have been given a recent, respectable once-over.
      This week sees the release of a quite delicate rework, which could divide – or unite – opinions of dancefloor purists (although the latter is far more probable). Maceo Plex has undertaken the task of reinventing “Bladerunner” by the aptly-named artist, Remake. As such a heightened bootleg from the early nineties, it would require special attention to be a success, one would think. Championed twenty-five years ago by most household DJ names from the formative years of clubland – it would add another badge to the American, Plex’s impressive musical arsenal.
      Remixes could; for us addicts of the late night (and all day) tiles – signify the cycle of life and its trends or simply “what goes around” comes back around, only with a few tweaks. As David Bowie once said, “The only art I’ll ever study is stuff I can steal from.”
    • OzClubbers
      By OzClubbers
      Over the past few years, we have witnessed a squad emerge from the pack of EDM DJ/Producers. Moe Shalizi and his Red Light Management team have put out some of the most timeless tracks and live sets in the game and there is no sign of slowing down. Marshmello, Jauz, Ookay, Tiesto, Ghastly, Slushii, Borgeous,
      The post Marshmello Collab With Migo’s Set To Drop Off “Bright” Netflix Original Movie Soundtrack appeared first on EDM Sauce.
      Source: EDM Sauce
    • OzClubbers
      By OzClubbers
      To kick off its 15 year anniversary Free Your Mind is presenting Sasha & John Digweed with an extended 4 Hour Set!
      Fans of Sasha and John Digweed spent six years yearning for their idols to join forces again; six years of two phenomenal but solidly solo careers crammed with accolades, spectacular shows and seriously good music, to say nothing of personal adventure and development. Enough there to keep fans fed, you would think, but memories of the two DJs’ collaborations became legendary, as elusive and sought after as the Holy Grail.

The ecstatic reaction of their legions of devotees is built on solid foundations. Sasha and John Digweed spent almost two decades collaborating after their first meeting in 1991, and playing together at Renaissance the following year resulted in a stream of releases, world tours and pioneering achievements.
      Free Your Mind is proud to present their first ever b2b club set in the Netherlands.
      Tickets
      – Early Bird: €32 SOLD OUT
      – Regular: €40
      – Late: €48
      Get your tickets: here

Free Your Mind Festival celebrates their 15th anniversary like no other, with additional national and international events planned. The 16th of March marks the first of a series of events which will be held in 2018.
      The post Free Your Mind presents Sasha & John Digweed 4hrs set at Warehouse Elementenstraat appeared first on Techno Moves.
      Source: TechnoMoves.net
    • OzClubbers
      By OzClubbers
      Sydney favourite What So Not and Silverchair frontman Daniel Johns have linked up for a fiery new collaboration, ‘Be Ok Again’.
      It’s the second single from the Chris ‘Emoh’ Emerson since he dropped ‘Better’ back in September, and also the first track that Emerson has ever sung on. The collab apparently came about completely by chance, with Johns walking past a studio in which Emerson and Perth mates Slumberjack were jamming in.
      “Dan seemed intrigued and started joking he had to leave before he decided to cancel his plans and track vocals with us for the next 10hrs,” Emerson wrote on Facebook yesterday. “A few days later, he reached out via a mutual friend and invited me up the coast to stay and work with him out of his home studio.”
      Read More Watch What So Not drop a killer new track live on stage   “We clicked instantly on concepts, character development, sonics and writing styles, then locked onto one song in particular. ‘Be Ok Again’ was a really personal track for me. I was kind of embarrassed to show someone of his calibre as I had written and sung my own topline to feel out the idea.
      “To my surprise, he loved it and not only was he happy to re-sing my parts, he encouraged me to keep my voice on the record. I ended up doing a bunch of writing trips to Daniel’s studio and safe to say he’s become quite a good friend and mentor.”
      Listen to the track below.

The post What So Not and Daniel Johns just dropped your new favourite banger appeared first on inthemix.
      Source: InTheMix
    • OzClubbers
      By OzClubbers
      Come January, Mr. Carmack will serve fans a musical sampler as a part of his latest initiative, The Original Sound Tour. The 23-stop tour will witness the production guru descend upon a number of major cities to deliver live renditions of songs that will be respectively pulled from Melodies, Vibes, Bang, Vista, and Mr. Carmack’s RED, BLU, YELLOW and Drugs EPs.

The North American tour will make its first stop in Phoenix on January 26. Tickets to the live tour will go on sale at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern time on Thursday here.
      Read More:
      3lau announces Ultraviolet North American tour, primes new album single
      Sam Feldt, From Sunrise to Sunset North American tour – Photos by Deni Kukura
      Belgian bass duo Ganja White Night reveal details for new album and upcoming tour
      Source: Dancing Astonaut
  • Our picks

• At first glance, Brisbane DJ DefWill appears to be going from strength to strength, balancing university studies, events management roles for festivals like Splendour in the Grass, Rabbits Eat Lettuce and Live Large, DJing some of the deepest techno rhythms at some of the primest techno parties on the east coast of Oz and also that he has never let the fact that he is deaf hold him back. Though if one takes the time to look (and talk) a little deeper it becomes clear that he, like many of us, carries burdens that are well beyond his control and the weight of which has been known to bring even the strongest of us down.

New OzClubbers writer Dastardly Kuts gets deep with DefWill.

• From the DJ’s perspective; since Larry Levan’s early days at the Paradise Garage, the remix – or playing different versions of songs – was one of the first notable aspects of what we now know as DJ Culture. His ethic of refreshing successful dancefloor movers in the late seventies passed down generations of DJ has been long-established as almost a perfunctory task, almost a must-do to be undertaken by the disk jockey.
    • WIN A VIP DOUBLE PASS TO SCOOTER AUS TOUR!
    • Here is a fresh new mix from us—and one that definitely gives us the warm and fuzzies!

So, our 'Attic' brand as a whole, the music we push—and, indeed, Andrew and I as individual DJs—is often centred around music on the lower, slower, deeper, warm-up tip. That is a label we've always worn with pride.
      • 2 replies
    • Recently I got to go check out the official Outlook Festival Queensland launch party in Brisbane. Presented by Quality Street Byron Bay, the event concept paid tribute to one of Europe’s most exciting Drum and Bass festivals and is a celebration of sound system culture.
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      Nordic-By-Nature
      Nordic-By-Nature

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Privacy Policy, and Guidelines