Adam Madd

What are you currently listening to?

Adam Madd

Pretty simple.  Post the youtube / vimeo / soundcloud / mixcloud / etc link of the music that you are currently enjoying.  Share the love around. :) 

• Like 1

liberabit

IM's latest came out a while ago, so I've been doing that a bit lately

and I'm a couple ep.s behind with Electric Crush, so will catch up with it when i get a chance

Edited by liberabit
  • Like 2

Adam Madd

Right now, its this one for me:

MrBorrisGlowstick

Cross posting cos why not

audiophile

I really enjoy this stuff...

Also Baby Metal <3 is on constant rotation for me (along with some other Jap bands like Bandmaid and Wagakki Band)

^_^

• Like 1

MrBorrisGlowstick

Holy fuck xD

Chicken duck woman thing waiting for us

That is the best thing i have seen in the last...two days

• Like 1

audiophile

its so good, been singing this for weeks now
i didn' want to over do it in the one post but this one is also just as good (not so much a fan of the seagull one but its ok)

Adam Madd

When you say "seagull", i first thought of this:

• Like 1

Izzy_Indigo

For some weird reason I can only write to tropical house. My muse is convinced its the sound of my story, we've argued, it won.

Adam Madd

This is all i'm hearing..

infraDread

lovely sounds there!

some amazing whipper snippers

in other news

in 

infraDread

I seem to be the only one posting in here lately, but here's a mix of ambient stuff from machinedrum... good for putting on while doing other things, also available for download.
(another thing, I am postin in here because i think people are sick of me just posting random tunes/mixes on facebook haha)

Edited by infraDread

Adam Madd

I'm listening to some disco mix from "Chuggin Edits".. Bit 80s-style, but its ok for background music while studying..

AnnaBodanna

Right now?  Just started listening to @BrendanClay's mix on soundcloud that he just posted ;)

BrendanClay
1 minute ago, AnnaBodanna said:

Right now?  Just started listening to @BrendanClay's mix on soundcloud that he just posted ;)

• Wow, you work quickly!  Hope you like it! :)
On 22/04/2017 at 11:50 AM, AdamMadd said:

I'm listening to some disco mix from "Chuggin Edits".. Bit 80s-style, but its ok for background music while studying..

It's a wicked series!

Adam Madd
1 hour ago, BrendanClay said:

It's a wicked series!

Yeah, first time i'd heard it.  Enjoyed it though :)  

infraDread

not really clubbing music...

• Like 1

infraDread

Footwork Jungle Vol. 45 - A/K/A Sounds

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Become part of our clubbing family. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Add Your Event for FREE
Invite A Friend

• Similar Content

• Adam Madd
      By Adam Madd
      Hardwell is the seasoned-veteran DJ/producer that’s behind Spinnin’s mammoth new tune. Boasting multiple international new music Friday playlists already, How You Love Me is a pop infused single that features the hugely respected artists, Conor Maynard and Snoop Dogg.

As one of the leading pioneers in the world of electronic music, Hardwell runs his award-winning label as well as directing award-winning documentaries. All whilst tending to a cool 9 million on Facebook (and rising). Hardwell’s impressive plethora of work includes collaborations with Craig David, Jason Derulo and Austine Mahone. Having filled numerous headline slots at the biggest world-wide events, Hardwell has graced the stages of Ultra Music Festival, Coachella, Tomorrowland, Lollapalooza among others. Recently expanding his extensive reach with unique projects such as a live orchestra show at this year’s Amsterdam Dance Event. In addition, his Indian United We Are and Guestlist4good charity shows saw remarkable attendance. A hundred thousand people joined in order to aid children educationally within the Magic Bus program.

Pop sensation Conor Maynard is an artist who also boasts many strings to his bow. As the man behind vast Spotify streams, Conor’s incessantly up beat personality and determination has seen him gain the role of Charlie Price in the Tony award winning musical Kinky Boots, chart in over 25 countries, and reach an incredible 118m streams with another Spinnin release, Whenever. 

Continuously pushing boundaries, Hardwell has delivered a smooth slice of tropical pop. Kicking off with the iconic voice of Snoop Dogg, Conor Maynard follows with a heavy dose of pop flavour with the subtle addition of shy Conor styled sexiness. How You Love Me is a sunny exploration from three monster’s in the music industry, flexing their musical muscles to provide us with a champagne filled celebration with the swagger of smug love.

Hardwell – How You Love Me (feat. Snoop Dogg & Conor Maynard) is out now.

LISTEN:

BUY:
      http://bit.ly/HWLHYLM

• Adam Madd
      By Adam Madd
      There's nothing simple about Dashiki's colourful new effort "Forget You"

Dashiki is an unusual artistic movement that mixes a blend European and African cultures with music, visuals and people. After the success of their first single, Forget You, Dashiki has released an equally vibrant visual accompaniment. 
      Dashiki is the anagram of the three members in the collective… David, Shif and Kimbo. Aptly, Dashiki also refers to a traditional type African dress. Staying true to their roots, this mixture of African and European cultures is at the core of this project. 
      Dashiki is a collective where singers, dancers, designers and video makers, of both European and African origins, collaborate with the DJ producer who masterminded the whole idea. Their energy has been well directed to create Forget You, in 2017, and now their equally exhilarating video.
      Brought to life by the Dashiki movement, this video is an uplifting exploration that doesn’t shy away from a very relatable situation. Sewn together by three creative forces, the video is underpinned heavily by each of their skills, backgrounds and individual stories. This track has an eclectic and erratic slant, but in some way, has the sense of utter certainty that youth holds. Deleting his ex-girl in a video game like twist, no one can’t decide whether this is a good or bad move. Passionate and powerful, this loudly asks us whether forgetting is better than heartbreak? Either way, we can’t wait for more celebrations of life from the skilled musicians that have brought us Dashiki.

Spotify:

YouTube:

Social Media:
      https://www.facebook.com/itsdashiki/
      https://www.instagram.com/itsdashiki/?hl=en
      https://twitter.com/itsdashiki

• Nordic-By-Nature
      By Nordic-By-Nature
      The much loved, chart-topping trio return to Melbourne and Sydney for two massive headlining shows over the Queen’s Birthday long weekend! Tickets went on sale yesterday & are selling fast!

Above & Beyond Update:
      Melbourne show is now onto 4th Release (70%) Sold! Sydney show is now onto 3rd Release Watch ‘Above & Beyond’s’ ‘Ultra 2018’ set (the guys were secret guests), now online at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvMxPL1MlFs ‘Giving Up Your Day Job’ - See the new concert documentary film that follows Above & Beyond’s unlikely journey from the DJ booth to the Hollywood Bowl. Above & Beyond Acoustic: Giving Up the Day Job screens around Australia on April 11: https://www.facebook.com/pg/aboveandbeyond/events  
      Above & Beyond Australian past Tour Facts:
      Australia’s Anjuna family break the internet whenever the boys’ shows go on sale 2011 - Group Therapy Australian Tour, the first arena shows outside of the UK to sell out 2013 - Australian Arena Tour - Sold Out 2014 - NYE Sydney at the Hordern Pavilion, Sold Out in just over an hour 2015 - #ABGT150 at Allphones Arena, Sydney, Sold Out in less than 3 hours 2016 - Acoustic at The Sydney Opera House, Sold Out in 3 minutes (both matinee & evening shows), crashing their internet & phone lines  
      Jono, Tony and Paavo, the globe-trotting dance music phenomenon known as ‘Above & Beyond,’ today announced that their ‘Common Ground’ album tour will visit Australian shores, in conjunction with promoter, Symbiotic. 

Melbourne’s Hisense Arena is first up on Friday 8th June, while Sydney (where the boys chose to host their 150th episode of ‘Group Therapy Radio’) gets Common Ground on Saturday 9th June at the Exhibition Halls at Sydney Showground.

‘Common Ground,’ the fourth studio album from Above & Beyond, was released January 26th on the band’s own ‘Anjunabeats’ imprint and debuted at #3 on the Billboard 200 Albums Chart.  The album includes the 2017 festival anthems: 'My Own Hymn,' 'Northern Soul,' 'Alright Now,' 'Tightrope' and new songs with longtime collaborators Justine Suissa (‘Naked’ and ‘Cold Feet’), Zoë Johnston (‘Sahara Love’ and ‘Always’) and Richard Bedford (‘Happiness Amplified’ and ‘Bittersweet & Blue’). 

The latest single from the album is: ‘Cold Feet,’ featuring the un-mistakable vocals of dance music icon Justine Suissa, a longtime collaborator and member of the band’s cult ‘OceanLab’ project. 

Listen to ‘Cold Feet’ by Above & Beyond and Justine Suissa: https://anjunabeats.lnk.to/ABCF 
      Listen to ‘Common Ground’ Out Now via Central Station Records (Australia): https://Anjunabeats.lnk.to/ABCGADAu

Tickets on Sale Now: aboveandbeyond.nu/australia

For more info, go to:
      www.symbiotic.net.au
      www.facebook.com/symbioticpresents
      www.instagram.com/symbioticpresents
      http://www.aboveandbeyond.nu
      https://www.facebook.com/aboveandbeyond
      https://twitter.com/aboveandbeyond
      https://www.instagram.com/aboveandbeyon

• Adam Madd
      By Adam Madd
      Rave Radio are back with their new single, Morning Light - a summer House anthem, featuring vocals from MANBN. The Australian DJ duo combine live performance elements with high-octane EDM sets. They are kings of the viral Facebook video, raking in 19 million plays with their top Facebook video, and they’re now establishing themselves as fully fledged artists.
      Rave Radio’s previous single Carry You is on MTV’s daily rotation and peaked at #6 on the Aria Club Chart. Prior to that success, their single Turn Me Out racked up over 3.5m plays on Spotify. It’s clear these guys aren’t messing around! As we look to the future, Rave Radio will continue to dominate stages with the delivery of their incredible live experiences.  Meanwhile, fresh material will build momentum on the key streaming platforms and radio-waves – the future is looking bright!
      Rave Radio layer MANBN’s glorious top line over luscious guitar picking, as the tight percussion builds into a euphoric chorus of funky bass, vocal chops and groovy drums. Morning Light channels the warmth of an uplifting, pacific sunrise. It successfully cements Rave Radio’s position at the fore-front of popular dance music, and does so with pristine execution – the final product is a gem soaked in irresistible flare!
      Links available here:
      Spotify

YouTube:

• Adam Madd
      By Adam Madd
      Ozclubbers Review of "I Need You" by Jroll, Voviii, and Wknd Warrior on Central Station Records
      Review by Wormie, Lou Lou, and MJ from Duggystone Radio

Transcript:
      Wormie and Lulu: We're here to review I need you by Jroll, Vovii, and Wknd Warrior, coming out on Central Station Records tomorrow (Fri 23rd Feb) LuLu: I've been listening to it and god, its a great track Wormie: Yeah I thorougly enjoyed it MJ: I really loved it, the beat and everything, and i loved how the second drop wasn't the same as the first drop. I know its something that many many of my friends would totally vibe to W: Its starts off with the bass, thats what got me hooked M: I loved the melody as well, the only thing that would amp that up more would be a female voice, not all throughout the song, just every now and then, but its still.... i loved it L: Yeah, the intro and outtro, its puts the song in such a different perspective, you don't expect it to drop into that heavy ass bass M: Yeah but even the drop itself, i didn't expect that, i was expecting it to be a harder drop than that, but it was still brilliant the way it all just worked together W: I personally think its an easy song to freestyle to L: Definitely M: Yeah definitely W: I was busting away to it throughout the song. Its going to be a dope song L: Freestylers are going to love it! W: Its smooth and easy listening, thats the best part about it from the start to the finish. The only thing I can really fault about the whole song is the outtro goes a bit too long, but thats all L: Yeah but it does cut the track too M: The good thing about that is, you can bust out solo's to it or its good to just listen to also just how it is, its versatile like that and thats a great sign of a great track L: I can 100% hear this on the radio in the future W: I could see me dancing to it in a nightclub after a few beverages too (all laugh) W: JRoll, Vovii, and Wknd Warrior, you have outdone yourselves with this one L: I give this one a 10 out of 10 W: Yeah, it gets a 10 out of 10 from me too M: 10 out of 10 from me too  
      OzClubbers Revew on I Need You.MP3
  • Our picks

• At first glance, Brisbane DJ DefWill appears to be going from strength to strength, balancing university studies, events management roles for festivals like Splendour in the Grass, Rabbits Eat Lettuce and Live Large, DJing some of the deepest techno rhythms at some of the primest techno parties on the east coast of Oz and also that he has never let the fact that he is deaf hold him back. Though if one takes the time to look (and talk) a little deeper it becomes clear that he, like many of us, carries burdens that are well beyond his control and the weight of which has been known to bring even the strongest of us down.

New OzClubbers writer Dastardly Kuts gets deep with DefWill.

• From the DJ’s perspective; since Larry Levan’s early days at the Paradise Garage, the remix – or playing different versions of songs – was one of the first notable aspects of what we now know as DJ Culture. His ethic of refreshing successful dancefloor movers in the late seventies passed down generations of DJ has been long-established as almost a perfunctory task, almost a must-do to be undertaken by the disk jockey.
    • WIN A VIP DOUBLE PASS TO SCOOTER AUS TOUR!
    • Here is a fresh new mix from us—and one that definitely gives us the warm and fuzzies!

So, our 'Attic' brand as a whole, the music we push—and, indeed, Andrew and I as individual DJs—is often centred around music on the lower, slower, deeper, warm-up tip. That is a label we've always worn with pride.
      • 2 replies
    • Recently I got to go check out the official Outlook Festival Queensland launch party in Brisbane. Presented by Quality Street Byron Bay, the event concept paid tribute to one of Europe’s most exciting Drum and Bass festivals and is a celebration of sound system culture.
  • Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Privacy Policy, and Guidelines