A notorious Berlin nightclub known for its sexually uninhibited atmosphere has urged guests to consult with doctors following a recent health scare, according to Mirror.
A patron at the KitKatClub was rushed to hospital after he was suspected of contracting bacterial meningitis at the venue on Saturday.
Authorities in the German capital were informed about the incident this week by the club’s owners, and issued a city-wide alert, asking those who attended the club to seek urgent medical attention.
Staff have already undergone tests and were offered a course of antibiotics as a preventative measure.
A statement by the night club on Facebook said “while infections in the club were very unlikely according to doctors and authorities … anybody suffering from symptoms should immediately see a doctor”.
Read full story here.
The post Berlin KitKatClub, Where People Have Sex On Dancefloor, Hit By Deadly Bacteria appeared first on Only Techno.