Australia’s Favourite Live Duo ‘Mashd N Kutcher’ Are Back!!
With A Fresh Take On The Journey Classic: ‘Don’t Stop Believin’!’
Title: Don’t Stop Believin’ (Feat Addison)
Artist: Mashd N Kutcher
Label: Casablanca Records Australia
Release Date: 6th July
Added To ‘New Music Friday’ Spotify 6/7
- #1 LIVE Electronic DJ Duo in Australia
- Writing & Performing Pop / Electronic / Dance Records for 6 years
- Over a Billion video views across ALL Platforms
- Over 25 Million Streams across ALL Platforms
- Multiple Platinum & Gold Singles in Australia
- 2x Gold Certified Records in 18 Months: ‘Do It Now’ & ‘My Sunshine’
- ‘Do It Now’ Top 10 Track on iTunes, #1 Shazam Chart, reached over 3 million+ streams and added to every major commercial radio station across the country
- ‘My Sunshine’ Top 5 on iTunes - #1 Most Played track on Australian Radio and reached #5 on iTunes
- ‘Need Me’ ft Sammi Constantine – Added across all radio Australia wide
- Mashd N Kutcher on Socials: 250 million video views in all, 1.3 million followers Facebook, 103,000 Instagrammers, 100,000 viewers on Snapchat and over 385,880 YouTube subscribers
Mashd N Kutcher return with a modern reinterpretation of the Journey classic: ‘Don’t Stop Believin’!
Part DJ’s, part live instrumentalists, this keyboard and drummer duo from Brisbane Australia, have cemented their name as one of the most prominent Australian electronic music acts of recent years. Three short years after they began, Mashd N Kutcher became one of the most talked about acts in the industry, consistently touring across: Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, South America and Europe. From multiple DJ Mag Top100 clubs, to international festivals such as: Ultra Music Festival, s20 and Electric Love Festival, Mashd N Kutcher have now amassed a whopping 700+ live shows.
Their music has been keeping Australia’s airwaves busy with Platinum and Gold selling singles: ‘My Sunshine’ - becoming the #1 Most Played record on Australian Radio in February and hitting Top 5 on iTunes multiple times.
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, there is no doubt Mashd N Kutcher would have appeared in your newsfeed one time or another. The pair have one of Australia’s biggest social media reaches online in music, with each video reaching tens of millions of views. With over a whopping half a billion video views in total across all platforms, the boys have received not only online & radio praise, but also endorsements and partnerships from globally recognised brands. This includes international media coverage by some of the world’s biggest news outlets including: The Discovery Channel, The Disney Channel, CBS, Good Morning America and Inside Edition.
With their unique combination of music, live performances, brand versatility and social media presence, Mashd N Kutcher are a force to be reckoned with.
MASHD N KUTCHER LIVE SHOWS:
04/07 - Electric Love, Salzburg, Austria
05/07- Valamar Club, Porec, Croatia
07/07 - Cafe Europa, Bielefeld, Germany
11/07 - Airbeat One Festival, Nuestadt-Glewe, Germany
13/07 - Lake Night, Blindenmarkt, Austria
21/07 - Lick, Boliqueime, Portugal
4/08 - Dog N Duck, Adelaide, Australia
11/08 - Ettamagoah Hotel, Kellyville Ride, Australia
18/08 - Regional Adelaide – Venue TBC
24/08 - Fuze KL, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
1/09 - King Street Hotel, Newcastle
15/09 - Platinum Nightclub, Broadbeach, Australia
22/09 - Regional Adelaide - Venue TBC
29/09 - The Helm, Mooloolaba, Australia
13/10 - Club 54, Launceston, Australia
19/10 - Racehorse Hotel, Ipswich, Australia
26/10 - Goulbourn Workers Club, Goulbourn, Australia
27/10 - Dog N Duck, Adelaide, Australia
More to come..