Search the Community
Showing results for tags '1’s'.
Found 1 result
Guest posted an article in Ozclubbers MagazineReally sad news coming out of BBC Radio 1’s Big Weekend, as a hopeful attendee passed away before he made it there… Calum Gill, a 21-year-old law student, was hanging out with friends when he began “acting strangely.” Then, on a double-decker traveling toward the festival grounds he suffered a seizure. He died hours later in the hospital after experiencing multiple heart attacks. Drugs were certainly the cause, as Gill reportedly consumed 2,313 mg (2.3 grams) of MDMA. Pathologist Dr Laszlo Karsai told the Hull coroner’s court: “Levels above 1,800 mg are in the toxic range and anything beyond that can be fatal.” The student was described as “on the cusp of life with the world at his feet”. Source: The Sun This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: Law Student Dies En Route to BBC Radio 1’s Big Weekend After Consuming 2.3 Grams of Molly Source: Your EDM